For over 26 years, the Redding and Chico attorneys at Eric Alan Berg & Associates, Inc. of Northern California, have provided clients with powerful representation coupled with sincere concern for the welfare of their families. We provide legal services that help you for a lifetime by protecting your rights and values, while leading you through difficult legal binds.
Our business is protecting you and your family with the best possible legal representation. Your crisis is our crisis. We fight hard for you. We have experienced and highly qualified attorneys and support staff who specialize in criminal defense, divorce, family law, civil rights, and personal injury cases.
Eric Alan Berg & Associates, Inc. is small enough to provide personal service, yet large enough to guarantee a spirited in-depth defense fully protecting your rights.
We have an exceptionally dedicated team serving Redding and Chico that will provide you with the best service possible in all of the following areas:
- Sex Crime Defense
- Violent Crimes and Self Defense
- Marijuana Charges
- Juvenile defense law
- Expungement/Petitions to Dismiss
- Professional License Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Civil Harassment
- Elder Abuse
- Restraining Orders
- Child Support/Spousal Support
- Marital Property Rights
- Special Education Rights
- Police Misconduct
- Traffic accidents
- Work accidents
- Violent assaults
- Sexual assault and molestation
- Attorney Services for Cannabis License applications.
- Attorney services for developing Best Practices for MCRSA compliance
- Attorney services for Cannabis related arrest issues
Cannabis license applications MCRSA:
- Filing articles of incorporation for cannabis business operations
- State applications
- County applications
- Attorney services relative to zoning and ordinance requirements
- Lobbying Services
If any of the services above match your needs or if you have any other questions and/or concerns, please use our Tell Us About Your Case form.
We advocate for you & we inform others. The CMPA is for patient users, cultivators, medical and legal professionals. Know your rights, get support, and more. Register for the free email newsletter. More Information